SUMMER VIBES COLLECTION!
The #summervibes collection brings summer sophisticated, pastel, turquoise and green colors. This collection is dominated by vivid neon mango & neon coral colors that are an absolute hit this summer!
A new product that will win you over as soon as you try it. A real-life “Genie in a bottle” that makes all your wishes come true. “Genie in a bottle” is a liquid highly pigmented color gel, which comes in a package with an ergonomic brush and is immediately ready for use.
Please read the instructions before buying!
“Genie in a bottle” is NOT gel polish, and we strongly don’t recommend using it on very soft soak-off systems. It is a liquid hard color gel, extremely pigmented with extra coverage and practical packaging with a brush. Once You try it and get used to working with this kind of texture – it will stay there forever!
– #GIB is very high in viscosity but contains an extreme amount of pigments for full coverage even in 1st layer! Apply it with a brush and lied down on the nail, don’t press too hard with the brush, and apply it smoothly and gently on the nail. Be careful that You apply GIB equally on the surface and evenly spread.
– Leave it for a few seconds on the nail to be assured it is evenly applied and to be self leveled (2 x2 fingers at a time) before putting it into the lamp.
– Most of the colors are 100 % covered from 1st layer (even nudes and neons!) but we strongly recommend applying 2 thin layers for precise application.
– Always try 1 before buying a larger quantity.
– #GIB can be dried ONLY in comby UV/led lamps of min power 48 W (it will not dry if you have a lamp that is lower than 48 W and only UV).
– All of our colors from GIB collections are made and tested only for drying in UV/led lamps of min power 48 W.
If You experience problems like “shrinking” or small bubbles after drying – please check if You have a good lamp to work with, is power 48 W (not just written it is), is the lamp is old. This product requires max power for drying as it contains a very large quantity of pigments for full cover at 1st layer. If You still have a problem with shrinking, check the thickness of the layer applied and product quantity to be evenly spread on the nail.
– Use it on smooth surfaces (filled and very good buffed builder or acryl).
– As it is the product in a bottle when You come to the end of the bottle just turn it upside down and use the last color inside.
-For all other help and question, tutorials and videos, please join our official support group on FB: Jana Nails Official group