A new product that will win you over on the first lubrication! A real “spirit in a bottle” that fulfills all your wishes! GENIE IN A BOTTLE CALYPSO BLUE is a liquid highly pigmented color gel that is full of pigments, comes in a package with an ergonomic brush and is immediately ready for use. Please read the instructions for use carefully before purchasing!
GENIE IN A BOTTLE CALYPSO BLUE is NOT a permanent varnish, so it is not recommended to use it on classic soft bases made of permanent varnish. #GIB is a liquid color gel (paste) of exceptional coverage that is used on processed, very well smoothed / processed and puffed / builder gel. Due to its density and completely different texture from permanent varnishes, it takes some time to “adapt” to such textures as well as the mode of operation (read under the instructions for use). Once you fall in love with it – nothing else will be good and covering you up!
– GIB / Genie in a bottle / is a color gel on a brush of extremely high viscosity (density). On the treated builder gel (or acrygel) with a laid brush, take a sufficient amount of product, do not point the brush against the substrate, and gently stretch the paint / middle, then sides /. It is important to stretch the paint evenly so that the whole nail is perfectly smoothed and so as not to get thickening on the side parts.
– leave the GIB for a few seconds to level and distribute itself, and only then in the lamp (we recommend working 2 x 2 nails at a time, and always polymerize the thumbs separately)
– most colors are absolutely overlay in the 1st layer (even offer colors and especially neon!), but we always recommend 2 thin layers for precision
– If you are not sure that you will like this texture, always try one first and see for yourself
– the use of comby uv / led lamps with a minimum power of 48 W is mandatory (GIB will NOT dry out in weaker lamps)
– all our paints from the GIB collection are made and tested only on comby uv / led lamps with a minimum power of 48 W, if you have a problem with: wrinkling, dots (bubbles) of paint that appear after drying, first check what kind of lamps you work with, whether are already for replacement and whether they safely provide the 48 W power stated on them. If you are sure that the lamps are strong and of proven strength, try to apply GIB in thinner layers, evenly and allow it to level itself. If more paint remains on certain places on the nail, that part will polymerize less.
– GIBs are applied on treated and smoothed builder gel or acrygel with a applied brush and even application of paint
– when the color is running out and you want to use everything, simply turn the bottle upside down so you can use everything
– colors on the web and social networks can vary depending on the screen and the inability to display the same color on all devices equally