GENIE IN A BOTTLE- DULCINA – FAIRY COLLECTION
A collection of completely gentle, airy but also dazzling and shimmering colors. We made this collection from Semitransparent / translucent shades with mica pigments that can be applied alone or in combination with other colors /, beautiful glitter colors but also effect colors that contain gold dust and extremely small glimmers in themselves. Enjoy Genie “fairy” dust and the Fairy collection.
A new product that will win you over on the first lubrication! A real “spirit in a bottle” that fulfills all your wishes! GENIE IN A BOTTLE – DULCINA is a liquid highly pigmented color gel that is full of pigments, comes in a package with an ergonomic brush and is immediately ready for use. Please read the instructions for use carefully before purchasing!
Genie in a bottle is NOT a permanent varnish, so it is not recommended to use it on classic soft bases made of permanent varnish. #GIB is a liquid color gel (paste) of exceptional coverage that is used on processed, very well smoothed / processed and puffed / builder gel. Due to its density and completely different texture from permanent varnishes, it takes some time to “adapt” to such textures as well as the mode of operation (read under the instructions for use). Once you love it – nothing else will be good enough and cover you up!
– GIB / Genie in a bottle / is a color gel on a brush of extremely high viscosity (density). On the treated builder gel (or acrygel) with a laid brush, take a sufficient amount of product, do not point the brush against the substrate, and gently stretch the paint / middle, then sides /. It is important to stretch the paint evenly so that the whole nail is perfectly smoothed and so as not to get thickening on the side parts.
– leave the GIB for a few seconds to level and distribute itself, and only then in the lamp (we recommend working 2 x 2 nails at a time, and always polymerize the thumbs separately)
– most colors are absolutely overlay in the 1st layer (even offer colors and especially neon!), but we always recommend 2 thin layers for precision
– If you are not sure that you will like this texture, always try one first and see for yourself
– the use of comby uv / led lamps with a minimum power of 48 W is mandatory (GIB will NOT dry out in weaker lamps)