Genie In A Bottle Helena 5Ml
Genie In A Bottle Helena 5Ml is a new product that will win you over as soon as you try it. A real-life “genie in a bottle” that makes all your wishes come true. Genie in a bottle is a liquid, highly pigmented color gel that comes with an ergonomically made brush ready to use. Please read the instructions before buying!
Genie in a bottle is NOT gel polish, and we strongly don’t recommend using it on very soft soak-off systems. Instead, it is a liquid hard color gel, highly pigmented with extra coverage and suitable packaging with a brush.
Once You try it and get used to working with this kind of texture- it will stay there forever!
GIB is very high in viscosity but contains extreme pigments for full coverage even in the 1st layer!
Apply it with a brush lied down on the nail, don’t press too hard with a brush, and apply it smoothly and gently.
Be careful that You apply GIB equally on the surface and evenly spread.
– leave it for few seconds on the nail to be assured it is evenly applied and to be self leveled ( 2 x2 fingers at a time ) before putting it into a lamp
– most of the colors are 100 % covered from 1st layer ( even nudes and neons ! ), but we strongly recommend applying two thin layers for precise application.
– always try one before buying a larger quantity
– GIB can be dried only in uv/led lamps of min pčower 48 W ( it will not dry if you have a lamp that is lower than 48 W and only uv )
– all of our colors from GIB collections are made and tested only for drying in uv/led lamps of min power 48 W.
If You experience problems like “shrinking” or tiny bubbles after drying – please check if You have a good lamp to work with. For example, does it have a power of 48 W ( not just written on it ), and if the lamp is old.
This product requires max power for drying as it contains a massive quantity of pigments for full cover at 1st layer.
If You still have a problem with shrinking, check the thickness of the coating applied and product quantity to be evenly spread on the nail.
– use it on smooth surfaces ( filled and very good buffed builder or acrygel )
– when the product is almost empty, you can turn it upside down and use the last of color inside
-for all other help and question, tutorials and videos, please join our official support group on FB: Jana Nails Official group