A new product that will win you over as soon as you try it. A real-life “Genie in a bottle” that makes all your wishes come true. “Genie in a bottle” is a liquid, highly pigmented color gel that comes in a package with an ergonomic brush and is immediately ready for use.
Please read the instructions before buying!
“Genie in a bottle” is NOT gel polish, and we strongly don’t recommend it for use on very soft soak-off systems. It is a liquid hard color gel, extremely pigmented with extra coverage and practical packaging for a rush. Once you try it and get used to working with this kind of texture, it will stay there forever!
o apply applying 2 thin layers for precise application.
– Always try 1 before buying a larger quantity.
– #GIB can be dried ONLY in conventional UV/led lamps with a minimum power of 48 W (it will not dry if you have a lamp that is lower than 48 W and only UV).
– All of our colors from GIB collections are made and tested only for drying in UV/led lamps of min power 48 W.
If you experience problems like “shrinking” or small bubbles after drying, please check if you have a good lamp to work with, if the power is really 48 W (not just said it is), or if the lamp is old. Because it contains a large number of pigments for full coverage at the first layer, this product requires maximum drying power. If you still have a problem with shrinking, check the thickness of the layer applied and the product quantity evenly spread on the nail.
– Use it on smooth surfaces (filled with a very good buffed builder or acrylic).
– As it is a product in a bottle when you come to the end of the bottle, just turn it upside down and use the last color inside.
-For all other help and questions, tutorials and videos, please join our official support group on FB: Jana Nails Official group.