Genie In A Bottle Rosemantic 5Ml
Genie In A Bottle Rosemantic 5Ml is a new product that will win you over as soon as you try it. A real-life “genie in a bottle” that makes all your wishes come true. Genie in a bottle is a liquid highly pigmented color gel that comes with an ergonomically made brush ready to use.
Please read the instructions before buying!
Genie in a bottle is NOT gel polish, and we strongly don’t recommend using it on very soft soak-off systems.
It is a liquid hard color gel, extremely pigmented with extra coverage and practical packaging with a brush.
Once You try it and get used to working with this kind of texture- it will stay there forever!
– GIB is very high in viscosity but containing an extreme amount of pigments for full coverage even in 1st layer!
Apply it with a brush lied down on the nail, don’t press too hard with a brush, and apply it smoothly and gently on the nail.
Be careful that You apply GIB equally on the surface and evenly spread.
– leave it for few seconds on the nail to be assured it is evenly applied and to be self leveled ( 2 x2 fingers at a time ) before putting it into a lamp
– most of the colors are 100 % covered from 1st layer ( even nudes and neons ! ) but we strongly recommend applying 2 thin layers for precise application.
– always try 1 before buying a larger quantity
– GIB can be dried ONLY in comby uv/led lamps of min pčower 48 W ( it will not dry if you have a lamp that is lower than 48 W and only uv )
– all of our colors from GIB collections are made and tested only for drying in uv/led lamps of min power 48 W.
If you experience problems like “shrinking ” or small bubbles after drying – please check if You have a good lamp to work with, if power really is 48 W ( not only written on it ), and if is the lamp old.
This product requires max power for drying as it contains a very large quantity of pigments for full cover at 1st layer.
If You still have a problem with shrinking, check the thickness of the layer applied and product quantity to be evenly spread on the nail.
– use it on smooth surfaces ( filled and very good buffed builder or acryl )
– as it is a product in a bottle when You come to the end of the bottle m just turn it upside down and use the last of color inside
-for all other help and question, tutorials and videos , please join our official support group on FB: Jana Nails Official group