Hope you are ready to be amazed by the new Summer 2022 collections that complement each other perfectly and can be combined for the craziest and most fashionable creations that will knock you off your feet.
Showgirl – collection Genie in the bottle / color gel / – magenta, pinky, and special textures of our well-known Genie – thicker one, this time in a special pinky vibe. Fireflies as a summer color with wonderful silver glitter, and Euphoria and Unicorn tears- colors that contains extremely large shiny glitters. The colors can be combined by coating over the neons in one layer and nicely applying large glitters to fit on the nail, or as colors for themselves where you get the effect of the “incapsulated „look of sequins inside the vitrage.
Let the party begin !!!!
A new product that will win you over as soon as you try it. A real-life “Genie in a bottle” that makes all your wishes come true. Genie in a bottle is a liquid highly pigmented color gel that comes with an ergonomically made brush ready to use. Please read the instructions before buying!
Genie in a bottle is NOT gel polish, and we strongly don’t recommend using it on very soft soak-off systems. It is a liquid hard color gel, extremely pigmented with extra coverage and practical packaging with a brush. Once You try it and get used to working with this kind of texture – it will stay there forever!
– GIB is very high in viscosity but contains an extreme amount of pigments for full coverage even in 1st layer! Apply it with a brush and lied down on the nail, don’t press too hard with the brush, and apply it smoothly and gently on the nail. Be careful that You apply GIB equally on the surface and evenly spread.
– leave it for a few seconds on the nail to be assured it is evenly applied and to be self leveled (2 x2 fingers at a time) before putting it into a lamp
– most of the colors are 100 % covered from 1st layer (even nudes and neons!) but we strongly recommend applying 2 thin layers for precise application.
– always try 1 before buying a larger quantity
– GIB can be dried ONLY in comby UV/led lamps of min power 48 W (it will not dry if you have a lamp that is lower than 48 W and only UV)
– all of our colors from GIB collections are made and tested only for drying in UV/led lamps of min power 48 W. If You experience problems like “shrinking” or small bubbles after drying – please check if You have a good lamp to work with, is power 48 W (not just written it is), is the lamp old. This product requires max power for drying as it contains a very large quantity of pigments for full cover at 1st layer. If You still have a problem with shrinking, check the thickness of the layer applied and product quantity to be evenly spread on the nail.
– use it on smooth surfaces (filled and very good buffed builder or acryl)
– as it is a product in a bottle when You come to the end of the bottle, just turn it upside down and use the last color inside
-for all other help and question, tutorials and videos, please join our official support group on FB: Jana Nails Official Group