Stained glass (transparent) neon filters perfect for HIT and TRENDY nails, but also nail art. Certain colors are neon, while others are like black classic elegant. We love this product for its countless uses! In our official support group on FB: JANA NAILS OFFICIAL you can watch the full video instructions on how to use it.
* On the whole nail as a “stained glass” effect / transparent nails /, extend the nails with crystal clear gel, process it, and apply GLASS filter on the whole nail, the free transparent part will become stained glass
* As a coating that changes the substrate / color /, eg apply pastel green permanent varnish or color gel, polymerize, and apply 1 or 2 layers of Neon Yellow Glass filter over it (you will automatically get a new color, and thus use all colors that you have with only 1 coat – it is important to combine colors well)
* As a coating over Chrome or Holo chrome to get a variety of new effects and colors perfect for summer
* As a coating over sequins / eg silver sequins in permanent varnish or gel /, over them any glass filter, especially King blue or Violet look great
* For new NAIL ARTA techniques – drawn design / eg flowers / protect with gloss, dry, and apply a filter to the complexion with a brush and thus create “Ombre flowers” / see picture 2 /
… Possibilities are UNLIMITED… #lovejananails
Apply the final gloss on the Filters, drying: uv _ 2 min, ice / komby lamp – 60-90 sec