Your favorite and bestseller database in the COVER edition!
RUBBER COVER BASE – camouflage base for all permanent varnishes, medium-thick texture that can be used multiple times. Extremely durable and adheres very well to natural nails. Very easy to operate. Self-leveling, and does not require additional processing. It is very nicely applied and not too “sticky”. Beautiful “make up” color that can be used multiple times:
We use it:
- as a classical base in a thin layer on the prepared pr. nail after dehydrator and Magic Airbond
- as a “builder” base – after 1 layer you polymerize, the 2nd layer lightly makes the apex and strengthens the nail. You automatically get a beautiful make-up color on which there is no need to put “nude” color if the client wants to offer nails. Only the topcoat / NTC / can be applied to it or the color of the permanent varnish can be continued, followed by the topcoat.
- After clear rubber base, 1 layer of cover rubber base as a cover look for french technique
- As the perfect color for the babyboomer technique
- Instead of color gel in the gel / acrygel technique. On the treated building gel, instead of color gel, apply 1 or 2 layers of this base, and close with NTC top coat