Duragel color base Glacial – 10ml
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Duragel Builder In A Bottle Perfect texture, suitable for strengthening the nail and the apex (not too thick or too diluted) that adjusts itself on the nail and greatly speeds up the entire creation process. The base is harder yet flexible enough for a gel polish.
Glacial – color base
The ideal combination of a milky “frozen” effect with a cold undertone. With this base you can achieve a soft “invisible” look, and with its layering, a beautiful frosty effect. You can also use it over a french or as a coating over the babyboomer. The color can be built up from semi-transparent and delicate, to a #fullcolor look, and can also be used as a coating over gels/acrygels. #don’tplaywithice ❄
- Prepare the nail by pushing/removing excess cuticle.
- Shape and prepare the natural nail with a file (not a buffer!) and apply nail dehydrator and magic airbond
- If desired, apply DuraGel step 1 and “rub” it well into the nail, close the free edges, cure, and continue with the selected base color by first applying the sliding layer, rub it into the nail (do not cure) and with the second layer, apply the apex to the desired place and strengthen the nail itself.
- *Curing time is 90-120 seconds, only in a comby uv/led lamps with a power of 48W.
- If you don’t apply DuraGel step 1 as a base, Duragel step 1 can be applied directly with the same preparation and in the same way with a sliding layer. We recommend working on one nail at a time in parallel on both hands.
- After drying – if you have minor irregularities, you can degrease the base and gently fix the shape with a fine file or a buffer.
- Apply color and shine, or leave the base as it is. JN top coats, JN #bestseller, JN #newarrivals
TIPS & TRICKS:
You can use Duragel Color bases in many ways – the possibilities are unlimited. They are used as color bases for gel polish with or without building the apex (it is recommended to build the apex to give extra strength and durability to the nail). They are also perfect as colors on their own, as a base for French or as a beautiful soft semi-transparent color on a building gel/acrygel. Apply in one layer over the gel as a soft transparent color or in two layers for higher coverage.