Duragel Builder In A Bottle – Ice Queen, 10ml
About the Product
Duragel gel polish color base with perfect texture, suitable for strengthening the nail and the apex. The base is harder yet flexible enough for a gel polish.
Ice Queen – A Perfect, Cold, Pinky Color Base
With this base, achieve a soft “invisible” look, and build up to a beautiful ice-cold pinky color. Suitable for use over French or as a coating over the babyboomer. The color can be built up from semi-transparent and delicate to a full-color look, and can also be used as a coating over gels/acrygels. #ruletheempire 👑
Application on Natural and Problematic Nails
DuraGel color bases can be applied directly on well-prepared natural nails, but for more problematic nails, as well as for glitter bases, we recommend the use of Duragel step 1 (transparent base).
- Prepare the nail by pushing/removing excess cuticle.
- Shape and prepare the natural nail with a file (not a buffer!) and apply nail dehydrator and magic airbond.
- If desired, apply DuraGel step 1 and “rub” it well into the nail, close the free edges, cure, and continue with the selected base color.
- If you don’t apply DuraGel step 1 as a base, Duragel step 1 can be applied directly. Work on one nail at a time in parallel on both hands.
- After drying – if you have minor irregularities, degrease the base and gently fix the shape with a fine file or a buffer.
- Apply color and shine, or leave the base as it is. JN top coats, JN #bestseller, JN #newarrivals.
Tips & Tricks
You can use Duragel Color bases in many ways – the possibilities are unlimited. They are used as color bases for gel polish with or without building the apex. They are also perfect as colors on their own, as a base for French, or as a beautiful soft semi-transparent color on a building gel/acrygel.