“EASY ONE” ESPECIALLY DESIGNED GEL LINE FOR FAST SALON WORK – EASY LEVEL FORMULA!
Easy One is a line of self-leveling gels that are designed for “no file technique” or very little filing. For all fans of self-leveling texture gels – your favorites are finally here!
The Easy One line is made of 3 types of builder gels:
- Quartz Clear (which is the most fluid gel, and the only one that is ALL-IN-ONE gel: base and builder)
- Milky Way (beautiful „frosty„ soft Milky builder gel -requires base under)
- Make up / Cover Pink (make up with exceptional pigment, builder gel, requires base gel under it)
- Pink Star (specific pink builder gel with high coverage, requires base gel under it)
- Ivory (soft natural white builder gel, requires base under it)
Advantages & how to use it:
- Easy Level formula (self-leveling gels that don’t leak into the cuticle when working, 2×2 fingers or one at a time parallel work)
- Specially designed for quick salon work that does not require final filing after polymerization
- Gels especially made for “NO-file technique”
- The perfect blend of flexibility and strength/quartz clear is the most fluid but also the hardest gel, Cover Make up & Milky way are more flexible but equally solid and extremely durable on nails /
- All gels are builder gels
- excellent for natural nails as well as working on paper forms
- Reduced burning sensation during polymerization
- Ideal for refills
- Very strong nail adhesion (Quartz clear is base and build gel, Milky way and Cover requires clear base under them!)
- Beautiful natural colors of Milky way & strong pigment of Make up / Cover Pink
- Drying time: UV – 2 min, comby UV / LED: 60-90 sec depending on the thickness of the layer
Easy One “Quartz clear” – all in one clear gel
Crystal clear builder gel and base in one product. Quartz is the most fluid gel from the Easy One line. Gel with honey texture and lower viscosity that is self-leveling but leaves time to adjust the shape on the nail. It is ideal for covering glitter and encapsulated nail art because of its crystal clearness. It is used both as a base and as a builder gel and works perfectly on refills.
Tip for easier application and no-file technique: after drying the base coat, apply a thin sliding layer of builder gel as a polish (do not cure) and with a larger quantity of the same gel -work from the cuticle area towards the end of the nail / „nail spine„ /, then gently pull towards laterals/edges of the nail /, rotate the nail upside down for a few seconds to create a nail shape that you don’t need to file or file very little. (video on the official Fb site and in the group on FB Jana Nails Official)