Duragel Color Base – “Angel” – 10 ML
Feel Perfect textures, suitable for strengthening the apex (not too thick or too thin) with a texture that sets itself on the nail and greatly speeds up the making process. The base is harder but flexible enough for gel polish and movements of natural nails.
Duragel – milky ivory base with tiny glitters.
Important note! – Bases like Bombshell and First Love that do not have sequins in them have different textures than Angel, Girl Code, and Opal, which in addition to small ones, also have “hidden” larger glitter particles.
Angel art color bases can be applied directly to the prepared natural nail. Still, for more problematic nails as well as for example glitter bases – we recommend using Duragel 1 step transparent base so that when refilling and removing sequins we do not have to reach the natural nail to remove them.
1. Prepare the nail by pushing/removing excess cuticle.
2. Shape the natural nail and prepare it with a rasp (not a buffer!) And apply a dehydrator and magic airbond.
3. If desired, apply Duragel step 1 and “rub” well on the nail and close the edges, polymerize, and continue with the selected base color by first applying a sliding layer, rubbing on the nail (do not polymerize) and with the second ball apply apex to the desired place and strengthen the nail itself.
The polymerization is 90 sec, exclusively in comb uv / led lamps for at least 48 w.
4. If you do not apply Duragel step 1 to the substrate, Duragel color base can be applied directly with the same preparation and in the same way with a sliding layer. We recommend working 1 by 1 nail in parallel on both hands.
5. After drying – if you have minor irregularities – you can degrease the base and gently pass it with a rasp or buffer.
6. Apply color and gloss, or leave the base itself and apply gloss.