📌 NOTE: The product comes in two different types of packaging, depending on which one is available at the time of order.
Dura gel polish base in color
Perfect textures suitable for strengthening the nail and creating apex (they are not too thick or too fluid in viscosity) with a texture that adjusts by itself and speeds up the process of gel polish nails. The base is harder, but yet flexible enough for gel polish.
Snow Glow – clear base with snow shite bigger particles as well as small shiny glitters that can be used in multiple ways – as a base alone, or just as a thin coat or final touch over any system to add a bit of glamour to any nail design.
Important! – Bases like Bombshell and First Love, Foundation, Milk , which don’t have glitters inside – have different textures than Angel, Girl Code , Sleeping Beauty and Opal especially, which in addition to small glimmers, also have “hidden” larger glitter particles. Snow Glow base is much thicker due to the extreme amount of glitters inside .
Dura Gel color bases can be applied directly on well prepared natural nail, but for more problematic nails as well as for example glitter bases – we recommend the use of Dura Gel 1 step (transparent base) in order when you do refill you don’t have to remove glitters from natural nail plate.
1. Prepare the nail by pushing / removing excess cuticle.
2. Shape the natural nail and prepare it with a file (not a buffer!) Apply nail dehydrator and magic airbond.
3. If desired, apply Dura Gel step 1 and “rub” well into the nail, close the free edges, cure, and continue with the selected base color by first applying a sliding layer, rubbing into the nail (do not cure) and with the second layer apply apex and create nail shape as well as the strength of the nail.
Curing time is 90 sec, only in combi uv / led lamps for at least 48W.
4. If you don’t apply Dura Gel step 1 as a base – Dura Gel color base can be applied directly with the same preparation and in the same way with a sliding layer. We recommend working 1 by 1 nail in parallel on both hands.
5. After drying – if you have minor irregularities – you can degrease the base and gently fix the shape with fine file or buffer.
6.Apply color and shine, or leave the base alone because the colors are beautiful.